Matt McGarry works behind the scenes growing some of the most popular newsletters in the world. On this week’s episode, Tim Stoddart (@timstodz) and Matt (@JMatthewMcGarry) dive into the nitty gritty details of growth. We’re talkin’ audience sizes, landing page conversion rates, current ad formats that are working well, and more. If you want to know how the big dogs think about getting readers, listen to this.
Cool Stuff Mentioned In The Show
- Matt’s newsletter growth agency, Growletter
- The business model used by $1B+ newsletters, like Agora
- Paid acquisition (one of Matt’s specialties)
- How to steal ideas from competitors in the Facebook Ad Library
- Making ads with Fiverr, Swipehouse, and niche creators
- Making meme ads (and getting better at memes) using imgflip.com
- Pros and Cons of different newsletter platforms for growth
- How to write copy that gets newsletter subscribers for $2-$3 ea.
- How to determine whether your newsletter idea can be profitable
For more great insights, check out…
- Copyblogger Academy where you’ll learn the 3 skills you need to become an effective content entrepreneur in today’s world.
- Trends where you’ll find cutting-edge research on emerging business trends, plus hands-on advice on how to capitalize on them.… Use code BOATDRINKS for the best discount available.
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/copyblogger-podcast/message