Hosts Darrell Vesterfelt and Tim Stoddart return to announce the release of their new monster content marketing guide, discuss recent developments in online marketing, and to answer more of your questions.
Darrell and Tim discussed an intriguing new “consent-based” email solution, economic trends for ecommerce retail and info products, and answered your question about SEO for service businesses.
In this episode, Darrell and Tim also talked about:
- Why content marketing looks so different from 10 years ago
- How to fight off spammers who have turned your inbox into a dumpster fire
- The pros and cons of recent online privacy and email marketing practices
- A primer in writing great content for localized services
- And why good SEO is a combo of common sense and answering people’s questions
The Show Notes
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/copyblogger-podcast/message